DIGITAL RAIN GAUGE WITH IN BUILT
The 8″ diameter collector meets specifications for
statistical accuracy. This Event logger connects to
most standard tipping-bucket rain gauges and
records rainfall times, and duration as well as
momentary contact events and temperature.
Because event data is stored when it happens, memory is efficiently used. The data
logger features a 32,000 event memory and an event/measurement memory of 32,000
events and measurements. Data can be viewed in inches or millimeters. Tips are logged
with time-stamps to gauge rainfall intensity, and the lockout feature eliminates false
readings from tipping-bucket bounce. Owing to onboard USB connector no external
devices are required downloading data & configuration for data logger operation. Event
type: relay contact closure or rain gauge tips.
· Operating temperature: -20°C to 70°C.
· Time accuracy: ±1 minute per month at 25°C.
· Power: CR-2032 3V lithium battery.
· Battery life: one year typical use.
· Sensor: Tipping Bucket Rain Gauge With Read Switch
· Resolution and Accuracy: 0.20 mm with 5% up to 100mm / hour
· Catch Area: 330 cm2 collector
· Launching / Data Retrieval: through USB Port of PC / LAPTOP
· Will Records Temperature and Rain fall Data
· Data will display in Tabular form in MS-Excel